Wednesday, April 20, 2011

These are a few of my (current) favorite things...

Today, was one of those days where you just want to lay down on the concrete (because its always the warmest piece of ground, right?), forget all your plans and soak up some sunshine. We haven't seen much of the big, blazing ball in the sky recently, and so today was rare. It reminded of me summer, one of my (forever) favorite things. It then got me thinking of my other (current) favorite things. Which I realized, happen to all have one thing in common...yellow. (Thanks Jack). And oh wait, have I mentioned I love yellow? Right.



Since Easter is right around the corner, flowers are everywhere. Yellow tulip love. Aaaand...possibly my favorite of the bunch, a little present from my dear friend - who I shall call roommate or little polar bear. She left me this on my bed this past weekend when she stayed in my room for Penn State's Blue & White Game. Wah, wah rain.

Oh how she knows me, well.

I may go invest stock in THAT company - because at least I know I'll be a forever customer. 

So I'm equally in love with the Chiquita minis, and my manicure of OPI's Ski Teal We Drop. 

Currently I'm reading I know Why the Caged Bird Sings and Water for Elephants (so excited for the move). I recommend both. Oh yes, and I recommend having a picture of your best friends next to your bed...it makes for happier mornings (especially for those who hate mornings...me).

Aaaannndd...more goat cheese.

These are all the yum.

Island Goat Cheese Crackers:
Goat Cheese
Crackers (I used wheat thins)
Orange Marmalade
Basil

Spread desired amount of goat cheese on cracker and place a dollop of marmalade on top. Sprinkle with basil. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment