Friday, November 4, 2011

Still cooking...still baking

Ok, so despite the lack of recent posts, I HAVE still been cooking and baking. Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons...the recipes failed to make it to this blog.

The butternut squash stew (?) just did not turn out...err...




good? yum? worthy of this blog or...even my stove? yea - no to all the above.



then, there were the halloween cupcakes....oh the cupcakes...







Well folks, problem here is...hallween is over. Sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody really cares about the black and orange for another year. So that was kind of a fail, on the part of father time...and myself. Oh well, they tasted good.



And finally, there was the mimosas and bagels with pumpkin cream cheese. WINNING. Except, oh that I gobbled it down so fast I didn't have time to take pictures.




I promise....pinky promise....November will hold real, timely recipes that taste good and make it (pictures and all) to his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment